Monday, January 23, 2006

BACK!!!

I have been so busy with Jetta that I have neglected my blog!! Not like anyone cares or anything. I'm just saying.
Anyway, Like I was saying, I have been busy with Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa- Rain, the next installment in the Jetta graphic novel series. I am excited about this one. This is the story that I have been wanting to tell for so long. The first 2 volumes all set up this one as Jetta hits a turn in all of her relationships. Some very important allies turn enemies (sort of). And two former friends come face to face for an epic collision of fists and feet. I can't wait!!!!

I'm almost finished with it and I hope that it will be on shelves before San Diego Con. I'm sure it will be on sale this summer. Keep your eyes open for it.

Here is a shot of the tentative cover. Enjoy!!!!
Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger saltygirl said...

very nice. & this is a totally unbiased opinion.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was looking for blogs about martial arts and came across yours. Great blog you got. I have a website somewhat related you might find interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home